Saturday, December 5, 2009

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
loving the balloons
crowds
halloween day movie
Aaron got a little carried away with the special effects makeup for halloween.
Zoombie family
Cormac's pumpkin

street fair
two cute buddies
Benny and us cruzin the big apple in a cab.
C's and I at the museum.


Cormac crawling for his cake where he promptly put his finger and burned himself. He bawled and wouldn't eat any cake.

Celebrating Cormac's first birthday with very same candle holder my dad made for me on my first birthday.

9 comments:

Angie said...

I'm so happy you updated your blog!!! You guys look so great and Cormac is just the cutest thing I have ever seen. I miss you guys. I was laughing so hard about the Aaron going crazy with the zombie makeup. I hope I see you guys soon! Love you so much!

Eden said...

New York looks so much fun...we really want to come visit again! I have something to send for Cormac's birthday, sorry it's so late! Love you guys!

Grandpa Pitts said...

Awesome pictures! You guys have had some fun times! We love and miss you. (BTW, you make great looking Zombies!)

Kim said...

Those zombie pixies were actually really impressive. Cormac is so cute. I love A's stash. How did little guy do in the movie? Miss you dudes.

kirsten said...

Cormac looks like a real boy. He has grown so much. I love the candle holder and all the wonderful things you have been doing. We miss you terribly and loved being in Idaho. Can't wait to see you again.

Lillie said...

Dorothy! WOw it's been forever. How fun to see you and your darling family. It's so fun to see you guys with a little boy--- life is so rad.

We're in Indio--- out by Palm Springs… not around the corner but not too far-- I'd love to see you if it ever worked!

Angie P said...

D-Dot... UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!
I love you all and miss you like crazy!!

Elizabeth said...

Whoah, those are some scary Halloween pictures! That's so cute you still have the same candle holder as your first b-day!

Elizabeth said...

BTW, I'm so glad mine isn't the only blog that was last updated a year ago! LOL. :)